- Every child can and will succeed
- Every student deserves an equitable education
- All stakeholders are fundamental to the child’s success
- Every student should have access to technology that is relevant to their learning
- All students deserve an education that meets their individual needs
Pembroke Pines Charter East Campus is committed to providing a safe environment that promotes a rigorous curriculum, life-long learning, and responsible citizenship.
Our vision, at the Pembroke Pines Charter East Campus, is to have every child reach their highest potential for life long success.
The School Public Accountability Report contains several types of data (indicators) designed to inform parents and the general public about the progress of Florida's public schools. This report meets public reporting requirements and provides certain additional information of interest on the status of Florida's schools.
Strategic Plan (PDF)